- Colour: vibrant green
- Composition: 100% silk crepe de Chine
- Care: dry clean
- Place of origin: EU
- Multicolor floral print with miniature hearts
- Long sleeves with scallop-edge ruffle-trim
- Scallop-edge ruffles along collar, sleeves and hem
- Center-back self-fastening ties, keyhole slit
- Fits true to size
- Fits slim through the bust, loose waist and flowing skirt
- Model is 5ft 10in/ 1.76m and wears a size XS
The VESTIA dress is crafted from 100% silk crepe de Chine with floral print and signature scallop edge details on all hems and around the shoulders. Loose flowing silhouette. Can be cinched at waist with tie-belt.
SPRING SUMMER 2017
A capsule collection of summer dresses inspired by early nightshirts, worn in Europe for the first time in the 15th and 16th centuries.
That influence is visible in the voluminous, light models with details such as ruched necks, puff sleeves, and flounces.
Hand-crafted smocking details and scallops bring HORROR VACUI‘s signature refinement and sartorial details to a new level.
„John Milton describing Eve in Paradise Lost mirrors perfectly the ideal of female beauty in those days: ‚Grace Was In All Her Steps, Heaven In Her Eye / In Every Gesture Dignity And Love‘. – That was the image I wanted to echoe in my collection“ – says Anna Heinrichs.
In German speaking countries these early nightshirts were called ‚Herzschützer‘ – heart protectors, and Anna chose to reference this meaning when naming each of the dresses: DEFENSIA, TUTIA, PROTECTA, MINISTA, DEUS, CUSTIA and PATRONA – all are derived from latin words meaning ‚protector‘.
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large